Name Change

If you legally change your name, please bring proper documentation to the License Center to update your driver's license. The update needs to be made within 30 days of the name change.

Examples of proper documentation:

  • Certified Marriage Certificate
  • Certified Divorce Decree
  • Certified Court Order

In the case of a name change Social Security Cards need to be applied for before applying for a new license.