All complaints concerning violations of Sibley County zoning ordinances shall include contact information from the complainant that includes your name, phone number, and mailing address or email address, at a minimum.  It must be in writing via paper or email.  The department will perform a preliminary investigation of the complaint  and confirm their findings to the complainant.

Per Minnesota Statute 13.44  Subdivision 1:
The identities of individuals who register complaints with government entities concerning violations of state laws or local ordinances concerning the use of real property are classified as confidential data, pursuant to section 13.02, subdivision 3.  

Complaints should be submitted in writing or emailed to:
Sibley County Property Assessing & Zoning
Attn: Zoning Division
PO Box 532
Gaylord, MN 55334


Please note:  If you do not receive a response within 1 week of sending the email, please contact our office.  Some email addresses may have issues getting accepted through the County email system.