Free or low-cost vaccines are available through the Minnesota Vaccines for Children (MnVFC) for children 18 years of age or younger. Only children who meet eligibility guidelines can receive vaccines through Sibley County Public Health. See this screening form to find out your child is eligible:
(Spanish) https://www.health.state.mn.us/people/immunize/basics/screenspan.pdf Cost: Sibley County Public Health charges a $20 administration fee for each shot, but no one is turned away if they are unable to pay.
Who is Eligible?
Children age 0 through 18 years must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Do not have health insurance
- Are on a Minnesota Health Care Program (Medical Assistance, MNCare, PMAP)
- Have health insurance that does not cover cost of vaccines
- Are American Indian or Alaskan Native
Request an appointment
- Vaccination appointments may be made by calling 507-237-4000. Ask for the Immunization nurse.
- Walk-ins may be considered depending on nurse availability.
Are Your Kids Ready? Is a chart showing vaccines needed by age and for enrolling in child care, early childhood programs, and school in Minnesota
Immunization Form- use to document vaccines.