Your legal description will be on your deed or Certificate of Title. You can request a copy in person, by phone or by mail.
Please provide as much information as possible when making your request:
- Legal description of property involved
- Approximate purchase date
- Grantor/ Grantee
- Certificate of Title number (if applicable)
Copy fees must be paid in advance.
- Copies of most Sibley County documents may be obtained at the cost of $1.00 per page
- There is a $5.00 fee for all documents sent via email.