I lost my SNAP/EBT card, what do I do?

Replacement cards cannot be issued at our office. To request a replacement EBT card, call customer service at 888-997-2227. Replacement cards will be mailed to you by DHS and are typically received within 5 days.

Please visit https://edocs.dhs.state.mn.us/lfserver/Public/DHS-3315A-ENG for additional information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find childcare providers in Sibley County?
2. How do I apply for Rental Assistance/Section 8 housing?
3. Do you have medical equipment for rent or use?
4. I lost my SNAP/EBT card, what do I do?
5. How do I apply for health insurance?
6. Where you I find Well Water testing kits?
7. Where do I find Radon testing kits?
8. How can I get more mileage sheets?